Thursday, February 21, 2013

More Thursday Ramblings

I'm starting to get to the point where I doubt my commitment to blog every day. I'm not sure why I thought it would be a good idea. I guess blogging every day without something worthwhile to share is one way to be real. As much as I hope to share our Adventures on this blog, sometimes my daily adventures are grocery shopping and laundry. Every once in a while I mix it up and go shopping. Life is more fun when the husband is home.
Today I had my appointment with the insurance appraiser. I am very happy with the way they have handled this accident. I haven't stressed much about what happened or what will happen with the car. The company has made my life so easy. I need to exchange a couple emails with my husband regarding the where and what of the car, then it goes to the repair shop.


I did a little shopping. I was in need of more shower gel from Bath & Body Works. My MIL gifted me a gift card for Christmas and I had yet to spend it. Unfortunately, I missed all the after Christmas sales so I had to pay full price for my goods. I got my favorite, Japanese Cherry Blossom and a bottle of 'stress reliever'. Pretty disappointed I didn't know about this miracle body wash four months ago! I hope it works as well as my other bottle of 'stress reliever'!

I managed a few other errands before picking up the carpool kids. Now we've made it through the afternoon and night routines. I honestly can't believe tomorrow is Friday. This week has gone really fast for me. I can not complain! The quicker these weeks fly by the sooner I get to see my husband!


Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Eucalyptus spearmint is one of my favorites. The bath salts are great too. Glad your week went by quickly. Each day is closer to your hubby coming home. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for shopping, I love anything from bath and body works. It's definitely an addiction.

    ReplyDelete