Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bowling Birthday Party

Camp Pendleton has to be one of the best Marine Corps bases in the world. Maybe even the best. There are so many amenities offered on base to military families. Some of our Camp Pendleton favorites include the library, movie theater, and beach. I'm sure the bowling alley would have been on the list if I knew it looked like this.


Comfy cushy chairs and sofas. TVs on every lane. Colorful lighting. Automated score keepers. 
When did bowling become so cool?!?


We saw the new look first hand at the kids' friend's birthday party. I also found out how genius bowling parties are. The kids were so entertained. The. Whole. Time.


Is this high tech and super cool atmosphere what all bowling alleys looks like these days?
Where have I been?
Nicole

20 comments:

  1. I suppose this is the brilliant way to have a mesmerizing birthday with kids. Party, fun, food all together will be a great thing. Some halls and ball rooms of venue NYC are really in trend now days. Saw them online and quite satisfied with the tariffs. Will book one surely for my best friend's 25th birthday next month.

    ReplyDelete