Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WIWW 44

Week four of the 31 day shopping ban.



The last week of no shopping. Here is what I put together. I wish I had a few more pics and more to write. But I am down with this awful bug. My throat is so tore up. I hope the doctor is feeling kind today and prescribes me penicillin. I haven't felt this horrible with a sore throat since I was a kid. It gives me great empathy for my kiddos! I'll be back next week with my followup. Hope you are all enjoying a nice healthy week! Don't take it for granted. If you are down and out, I'm sorry for you. I hope you have some chicken noodle soup within arms reach.


8 comments:

  1. Aw, Nicole! I hope you feel better! It's so hard to be sick. I always love your outfits though - you are so stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! Feel better!
    You are just the cutest thing ever! I love the top in the top, left picture! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better! Seriously though, you throw together some cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better! And hooray for the mustard pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last outfit is my favorite and I hope you feel better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow and black is such a dramatic color combo - I love it!

    ReplyDelete