Monday, January 13, 2014

Tenaga Trailhead Hike

Here is another Southern California family friendly hike. We are always looking for quick hikes around  the area. We did so much hiking in San Diego and Orange County when we lived on Camp Pendleton. Riverside County and East San Diego County are new territory for us. The land seems so boring around here. We are finding it's all trial and error when it comes to trails around South Riverside County. Tenaga Trailhead and Falls is one of our latest hikes. This trail is tucked away on the outskirts of Temecula. I can't say the trail is one of our favorites but it was worth a morning to explore. I'll let the pictures do the talking.








Not the greatest views but it's a great representation of what the area is like. Lots of desert plants.

Nicole

7 comments:

  1. Those rocks look fun to climb on, though! It looks like you guys had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiking and getting outdoors is so fun! Beautiful views and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're ever wanting to drive a little and hike you should check out Chino Hills State Park. I love it! But my parents live in Chino Hills so I might be biased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!! We love to hike and live in flat, flat Nebraska!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm worried about hiking here, because it also seems to be sort of a trial and error thing. Climbing those big rocks seems like it would be a lot of fun for the kids! Love that the dog joined!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! I'm going to pick your brain during out Blogger Meet-Up so you can tell me all the good places to hike in San Diego/North County-ish! Ryan and I definitely need to get out and explore more while we still live here.

    ReplyDelete