Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...25

It's time for an outfit post. I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to model my Mommy Style.
What I Wore Wednesday link up is live! Let's get to it...shall we?


Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Earrings/Necklace: Lucia K Jewelry

Top: Style & Co.
Capris: Lucky Brand

 Jacket/Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Calvin Klein Jeans

Blazer: Express
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: Banana Republic

The above outfit took me no less than two hours to decide on for my makeshift Homecoming outfit.
I call it my 'Rock Star' look.
Partially because it's sequins in the daytime and heels measuring more than 3 inches.
Even mommy's need to have a little fun!

Nicole


6 comments:

  1. I love your style - especially that first dress! Dresses with belts and pockets are right up my alley :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great style! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so adorbs! I bet that hubby is loving your dress attire now that he gets to see it daily ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta tell you, your mommy style puts mine to shame
    Maybe I need to do this link up to keep myself accountable
    Frankly sweats and tees is my mommy style these days- Just sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie-- You have two small ones to chase after all day. Sweats and tees sounds like the most comfortable way to keep up with toddlers. Boy, what I wouldn't give to snuggle with my babies these days!

      Delete