Thursday, January 10, 2019

Greenville South Carolina 2019

Welcome to the South's best kept secret, Greenville, South Carolina. This past weekend we took a quick getaway to this up and coming city and it was the best. I can see what all the fuss is about.


Greenville South Carolina is all about outdoors, small business, and Clemson. I'm not fully confident about the Clemson thing but we were there the weekend before their national championship football game, so there was a lot of purple/orange love being shown off! I was digging it.


I think the best feature of Greenville is the Reedy River. There is a waterfall running right through downtown. Seventeen miles of paved trails along the river for walking/running/biking. And walking bridges all along the way. We love the outdoors and Greenville was just what we needed!






I was all about the small coffee shops around town. The first place we visited was The Village Grind where I ordered a Rose Cardamon Latte. This is not my usual order but I wanted the local's favorite. It was interesting, floral flavors, but still very satisfying!




We enjoyed walking the main street through downtown and browsing the small shops. My favorite was J. Hudson Booksellers shop. I love all things reading! 


The bookshop was filled with lots of good books, bookish gifts, and decor. 
All of my favorite things! 


At night, the town was all lit up and festive.




We had the best time. I can't say enough good things about Greenville. It was just what we needed to refresh and enjoy time together before Miss Ky goes back to school this weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I've always heard this was an awesome city. It sure looks like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Great city to visit. I hope you have enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

    Egypt and Jordan Tours

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete