Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday...17

Thank you for stopping by for What I Wore Wednesday, a link up hosted by Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy. While I have your attention, I wanted to invite you back here on Sunday for my first Gratitude Link Up. I would love for you to link up your gratitude, reflection, and other positive posts. If you would like a little more info, click here. The link up will be posted Sunday morning, so please join me! Now back to business...

Top- Ann Taylor Loft
Pants- ATL

Blazer- ATL
Tee- ATL
Cords- ATL

I am loving this outfit. I just got the blazer. I've got big plans. Do you notice the rain? *sigh* It was a great day!

Dress- ATL
Belt- ATL

Anyone else think I need a little sponsorship from a certain retail company? I'm feeling a bit pathetic knowing the majority of my closet is one brand. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit. When something works for me I don't mess with it. 

Nicole

12 comments:

  1. Hello! dont you just love the military life? lol

    saw your blog on WIWW and i am your newest stalker...you may stalk me too.

    have a great day!

    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will stop over later to say "hi" and check out the blog.

      Delete
  2. I thought maybe you worked at ATL! You look adorable, and that is what matters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did work at ATL years ago, but now I just shop there :)

      Delete
  3. You have great style, love all the outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I esp. love the blazer- that's a great fall piece! I find lots of ATL clothing at thrift stores!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I never have great luck thirfting. But I will stop over and check out your finds! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I used to love ATL but I found a lot of there stuff fell apart after one season. I am on the look out for a new clothing place I can frequent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree some of their stuff is not quality, namely their basics and jewelry. It can be hit or miss.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE the blazer! What a great piece! You look fabulous.

    Stop by sometime!

    http://shafnisky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute everything!

    Have a fabulous night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete