Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...29

I'm not sure what happened but I did not take one outfit photo last week.
I guess we were too busy with all our running around.
I found these filed away from a few weeks ago.
This is the process of finding an outfit for date night.
Outfit. Picture. Outfit. Picture.
Then I usually let my husband scroll through the pictures and decide.


 Blazer- Express
Top- ATL
Pants- Target


 Top- Jessica Simpson

 Dress- ATL
Belt- Target

Top-ATL
Pants- 7 for All Mankind
Scarf- Thrift

Nicole

Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // >
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. These are all adorable... now I want to know which he picked!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He chose the green dress and black belt from last week.

      Delete
  2. I love all of them. I think my favorites are the blazer with the colored jeans. I love a good blazer though...it completely makes an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is my favorite, I'm a sucker for scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first outfit is my favorite, love the color of the pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I do the same thing - take pics and ask the hubby! Love you style. Following you back now. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried and tried to do outfit pics and I just can't keep it up! I do well for a few days and then totally fall off the bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the last look. My leopard scarf has definitely become one of my wardrobe staples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the first outfit the most, you looked adorable each time!

    ReplyDelete