Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WIWW 46

Back to School equals back to work. Goodbye comfy clothes, pj bottoms, and yoga pants. 
You will be sorely missed.
Wednesday starts 42 weeks of employed bliss. Early mornings, straightening irons, and fashionable ensembles. I hope I haven't forgotten how to do all those things ;)
Best wishes to all those kiddos out there--for great teachers and little homework!


Top- Ann Taylor Loft
Pants- Old Navy 


Top- Old Navy
Pants- Old Navy


Top- Banana Republic (from Thred Up)
Pants- Old Navy


Top- Under Skies (from my June 2014 Stitchfix)
Pants- Banana Republic


Just a few styles that got me through the week. 


Nicole
Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // 

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. The first outfit is my favorite! You are so stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! Your clothes are always so cute and stylish!
    I am also mourning the loss of summer…. wahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top in the very top photo!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits!

    I really need to wear other things besides jeans and a t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the all black outfit
    Cute casual looks :)

    ReplyDelete