Thursday, June 20, 2013

The 'Not Happening' Home Model

This is my last home model I'm sharing with you. I promise!!! I hope you've enjoyed taking these tours together. All of your comments have made these post more entertaining. I love to go back and take notice of the things you've pointed out. I truly believe I have the best readers. You all make it so much fun to blog!


The "What's-This-Room-For-Mom" room.




You know the space at the top of your stairs.
The one you don't know whether to make a lounge area or a 5th bedroom?
Yeah, me neither.






Master closet.
Literally...the size of my child's bedroom.


Nicole



Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // 

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I've loved these! I seriously wish there were more. I didn't live the decor in this one, it seems like too much, but it still seems like a very nice house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the colors didnt' pop as much. But I love that front sitting room/library.

      Delete
  2. Love the kitchen-I would kill for that! And the white bedding L.o.v.e

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin that yellow room! It just screams happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I am swooning over that kitchen! It's lovely and I desperately want an open kitchen like that. I spend so much time in the kitchen, which I love, but in our current house the kitchen is shut off in the back of the house away from all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love these decor ideas! I am a new follower from the Let's Be Friends hop and am following you on GFC:). I would love to keep in touch if you can follow back!

    Excited to read more!

    Tiffany
    www.thedwellingtree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that closet is bigger than my bedroom. I want one like that. Have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bottom bedroom, such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete