Friday, June 28, 2013

Dentist Office Shenanigans

Some of you may have seen a few pictures posted to Instagram yesterday by my wonderful child. I had a cavity filled at the dentist and took my youngest along because I felt he would benefit most from adult supervision. I had given him my phone to play games with. And you can see how that worked out! This is what he posted...



I apologize for not posting a picture of my new water bottle sooner.
I really didn't think it was very important you all saw it.
Thanks for posting, Derrick!



Not really sure what show we are watching.
Gotta love the hygienists and assistants who hook your kid up.

My favorite. 
It reminds me that I need a password on my phone
or start signing off Instagram.
Nicole
Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // 

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkUp: Mommy Moments

5 comments:

  1. Haha saw these on instagram and had to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hilarious to watch this unfold! My phone has been taken over and hacked a time or two..it's always interesting. I happen to especially love Derricks video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. advance dental unionville offers restorative dentistry for child and adult patients. we offer dental services like dental implants, Invisalign, dental crown, emergency dentistry, tooth implants, cosmetic dentistry, and other dental services for your family.
    if you are looking for a dentist near unionville then stop searching and contact us now.
    unionville dental implants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Advance dental unionville offers restorative dentistry for child and adult patients. we offer dental services like dental implants, Invisalign, dental crown, emergency dentistry, tooth implants, cosmetic dentistry, and other dental services for your family.
    if you are looking for a dentist near unionville then stop searching and contact us now.
    Dentist Avon CT

    ReplyDelete


  5. Brookline Dentist is a highly well-respected dental clinic situated in Brookline.
    It is where you can receive primary dental care and therapeutic dental care.
    Additionally, you can receive dental implants or undergo any cosmetic dentistry procedure that will improve your smile’s appearance.
    We offer emergency services and patient education to ensure that you are familiar with your dentist and the services we’re providing.
    EMERGENCY DENTIST IN BROOKLINE,MA

    ReplyDelete