Saturday, August 27, 2016

Summer is Now Over

We did it. We made it through our first summer in North Carolina. My final thoughts? It was hot and humid! I am really really looking forward to cooler weather and Fall. I know we live here on the coast but I have my fingers crossed we will experience seasons more than we did in California.




A week ago, I was predicting ice cream and swimming and more Pokemon hunting. I think we managed all three successfully. We even threw in some other activities for good measure :) Like a Ghost Walk in Old Wilmington. Not quite as scary as we hoped but still enjoyable!



Life is good! And now here we are ready to start another school year. I can't not tell you how much I look forward to the schedules and opportunities for the kids to meet friends. We need some people in our life. You know, cause of the husband's work schedule and all.

I hope you all have a great week and welcome September with as much excitement as I do!

3 comments:

  1. yay for making it through your first summer in your new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the start of the school year!! Looks like you had a great summer, and really made the most of the East coast :)

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wilmington, but have never done a ghost tour there! My parents did the Ghost Tour in the USS North Carolina and loved it!

    ReplyDelete