Tuesday, August 9, 2016

North Carolina Aquarium At Fort Fisher

A day of fun. Staycation style. I read North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher is one of the best aquariums in the country. After a little research, I found TravelChannel.com and Ranker.com both put this aquarium on their "best" list. My kids are all about aquariums, so our adventures will always include visiting fish when nearby.



It's not often you find an albino alligator. The New Orleans Zoo is the last time we saw one.
Such weird things in nature, isn't there?




Sting rays are a plenty out in NC waters.
The ocean is beautiful but full of lots of things to watch out for!


Lots of levels to explore.



Here are my aquarium aficionados or should we say a-fishy-onado?











1 comment:

  1. I wish we had made it to this aquarium, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete