Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WIWW...38

 The weather keeps messing with me. It has been cold i.e. 68 degrees and I've been wearing sweaters.
My heart sings when I get to layer up with sweaters and boots.
Then the weekend comes and it's 77 degrees outside. 
I'm coming out of the movie theater stripping down to one layer. Wondering where the winter weather went.
BTW... tell me you saw Catching Fire. 
Hell-oo awesome movie that totally does the book justice!

Anyways, clothes. "Winter" clothes.
Here you go!


Sweater- Old Navy
Pants- Ann Taylor
Shoes- Merona

Wish I had more to share but I've been on autopilot with the wardrobe lately. 
I need a little inspiration to mix things up a bit.
I'll work on it!
Have a good one.


Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I have that same sweater and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!

    I'm still waiting to see Catching Fire. I hope to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been below freezing in the mornings up here. Eek! Apparently they haven't seen these kind of temps in a while. But, it hasn't kept the surfers out of the water. Talk about crazy!

    ReplyDelete