Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WIWW... 40

Forty. The number of times I've posted about What I Wore. The weather is back to wacky. This week temperatures have ranged from 36 degrees to 85 degrees. I'm perfecting the style of layering!


Jacket- Old Navy
Top- Banana Republic
Pants- ATL
Scarf- Thrifted
Shoes- Target

I have such a complex with the full length shot. 
Do I look at the camera? Or not? I guess I decided not.
It's a little awkward. I think I will go back to cropping off my head!


Blazer- ATL
Top- Gap
Jeans- Banana Republic

Yep, no head shots. Works for me! 


Sweater- ATL
Jeans- Gap

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

Nicole
Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin //
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on this weather thing…one minute I'm freezing and the next I'm sweating like a maniac! I swear, this weather is going through some kind of identity crisis…lol. As for the pictures, I thought I was the only who found it awkward to take full length pictures…I never know where to look or how to stand. I always end up doing a goofy face.

    ReplyDelete