Monday, July 22, 2013

No Effort Microwave Clean Up


Here's a little trick I learned several years ago.
After scrubbing endlessly at caked on gunk in my microwave, 
I was introduced to the most efficient way to clean my favorite kitchen appliance.
No effort, no fuss.

What You Will Need:
 1 quart glass or ceramic bowl (or larger)
1 cup water
1 cup vinegar

Combine liquids in bowl.
Microwave for 5 minutes. 
Carefully remove bowl after time is up.
Wipe with a damp cloth.
No scrubbing necessary!

This is a great task to do while washing dishes.



Nicole
Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // >
Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up: Pin It! Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this on Pinterest and been meaning to try it! I need to do this sometime this week- thanks for sharing!

    XOXO
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite way to clean!! I always let it sit a little extra just to create more steam and wetness to make it even easier to wipe. (:

    ReplyDelete