Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hello 2019!

2019 is here. Are you ready? I'm ready!



This year I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone, to be bold, and risk hypothermia. We joined the locals for a very brisk and shocking dip in the Atlantic Ocean on the first day of the new year. I admit it took me two tries to get it done. I walked out after letting the water crash against my knees but luckily had friends (and a husband) who wouldn't let me miss the opportunity.

Yes, it took my breath away and pricked my legs like a hundred stabbing needles. Ultimately, it felt good to push myself out of my comfort zone.  I feel like I set the tone for my new year's goal of being more courageous, stepping outside the comfort zone, and accepting others for doing the same.



This year is the beginning of a "new" life outside of the military. It's exciting to have all the possibilities laid before us. I'm ready to start that new chapter with positivity and an open mind.

Cheers to you all, may you find what brings you joy in the new year!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! So glad you did it. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete