Monday, February 27, 2017

A Year of Family Selfies

Hello on this Monday! I was clearing out my draft folder and thought this post should go live.
Just some random goal I came up with and managed to complete in 2016.

A Year of Family Selfies. That was the random goal :) 

Ultimately, I was just happy to have a monthly family picture.
I wasn't going for anything glamorous, just simple pictures documenting us in real life each month.
Being a military family was a major complication.
A year of selfies doesn't equal 12. A year of selfies gets to be whatever the military 
decides he will here for.

In 2016, the magic number was 6. 
A mediocre number, Marine Corps, but still thankful for 6 :)



Hiking Idyllwilde January 2016


Miniature golf Murrieta February 2016 
(no Zachy)


San Francisco in March 2016



Bearizona in April 2016


University of North Carolina Wilmington- May 2016



Movie bound- June 2016


A goodbye in July 2016

Just to complete a full year, I'm adding our homecoming picture.


A hello in January 2017.

I think we need to try again in 2017. Kind of hoping for 12 pictures this year ;)







4 comments:

  1. I love all of the family selfies!!! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun goal and a great way to remember something you were doing throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool places you'll have visited

    ReplyDelete