Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A Year Of Reading




Number Of Books You Read: 60
Number of Re-Reads: 0
Genre You Read The Most From: Non-fiction, Celebrity Memoirs


best-YA-books-2014

1. Best Book You Read In 2016?

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t? The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

3. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?

Killing The Rising Sun by Bill O'Reilly

4. Favorite new author you discovered in 2016? Ruta Sepetys

5. Book You Read In 2016 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year? Ready Player One 

6. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2016 to finally read? 

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (Jojo Moyes' books in general)

7. Book In 2016 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure: 

Harry Potter (peer pressure from my son)

looking-ahead-books-2015

1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2016 But Will Be Priority in 2017?

My main goal this year is to re-read some old favorites: The Tortilla Curtain by T.C.Boyle and The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.


3 comments:

  1. I need to read Ready Player 1! I've heard such great things about it! And Ruta Sepetys! I'm so glad that I discovered her this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You knocked it out of the park with your reading in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter was really the last book series I really read. I don't really have time to read anymore. I watch so many movies and tv shows. Plus reading the source material kind of ruins the fun of the movie adaptations. I'm always like "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"

    ReplyDelete