Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Pumpkin Swap Goodies

Tis the season! The season of goodies and giving. The Great Pumpkin Swap hosted by Kristin and Rebecka embraces both of those things. I'm not a big swapper participant but I do love a good swap. Deployment is a great time for me to get involved because receiving mail is always a mood booster.

It's fun to participate as a giver too. I like to go out and find goodies to send to my partner. Another bonus to participating in swaps is the personal element. You get a chance to really get to know another blogger outside of their blog posts. I think every swap partner I've had is someone I still connect with through their blogs or social media. Blogging is a fun community to be a part of.

Today is the day all the swappers of the Pumpkin Swap link up to show what was received. That's always a fun day, right? I took a handful of pictures so I will let them do the talking :) My partner was  Kristin of Stuff, Things, Etc. We were able to interact through our blogs and occasional emails to further those blog conversations. It was very nice because we found we had some key things in common. It was a nice support :)








5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you got and that nail polish color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed out on this swap this year!! This has always been one of my favorites. I love what you received from Kristin - those Russell Stover pumpkins are my favorite!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got so many great fall goodies! I love that nail polish! One of my favorite things about swaps is getting to know other bloggers! It's always so much fun to meet someone new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good box of goodies! Can't go wrong with stationary from the dollar spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love swaps like this and used to participate a great bit! I love getting to know other bloggers, so I may have to jump on the next one!

    ReplyDelete