Thursday, July 23, 2015

My End Of Summer

The end of summer is looming near. I'm feeling pretty good about starting a new school year. I've spent 6 weeks planning the entire school year and it has reduced a lot of anxiety over my work/life balance A big struggle for me. This week I made a few freezer meals to have on our busy nights or at the end of a stressful day. I'm feeling positive about this school year! 

Not to get ahead of myself, I still have 12 days left of summer break. A summer break that has been oh-so-good for my soul. Strange because I really haven't done much to yield that outcome. I guess  nothing to speak of can be just what you need! 

For the next twelve days look for more casual outings with my kids on the Instagram! It's the only thing on my to-do list. And maybe a pedicure.


Roller skating was our main outing this week. I think we need one more skate before school.


The boys have been attending basketball day camp at our local community center. They go at different times because of their ages. It's a blessing! They are the best of friends and love to be together. But all that together time leads to bickering and arguing. I'm about to reach my limit on that nonsense!


Ky has found a renewed interest in photographing her dog, Charlie. We all helped her create a chalk scene for her recent session.

All that fun and it's only Thursday! Watch out world!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe summer is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so hard to believe that in less than a month, kids will be back in school (even here in SC). I haven't roller skated in around 8 years, I don't know if that would be pretty or not...LOL - enjoy the last days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is going by so quickly it's crazy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bickering. I can't take it. That's all they do, all day long.

    ReplyDelete