Monday, December 29, 2014

Big Bear Lake Adventures

When you grow up with snow in winter, then Christmas will never be right without it! My husband struggles with the sunny and 75 Christmases more than I do. In fact, he declared next year we will go somewhere with snow for Christmas. I hope he changes his mind before then! Playing in the snow at Big Bear reminded me of how cold snow is. Or how cold it has to be for snow to be on the ground. I think I like the idea of snow...from a warm house, with a good book, and hot chocolate.


#notafan 

But you know who is a fan...

#bestdayever

We went to hike but snow play overruled.


Snowball fight?!? He is so mean to me.


And sledding! I think we managed all the snow fun you can have. 
Minus snowman building.

Here are a few pictures I couldn't quite fit in.




Many of my favorite views are from the top. They always put things into perspective.


Nicole
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I love Big Bear Lake, it's such a pretty place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Big Bear! I can't wait for next year when the hubs is home and we can take the baby while he snowboards. Looks like you and the family had a blast..hoooray! :) Merry Belated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the warm Christmas. It's just not right. We didn't always have snow at home, but it was always cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous views! I'm with you on the staying warm part, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place! I would love to visit there someday.

    ReplyDelete