Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanks and Giving Project {Day 5 Treat Your Family}

Five days. Five days we have been spreading words of gratitude and giving to others. How did it go? Do you feel like you contributed something to the world? Did you falter a bit and not complete the whole week. That's ok! But you won't want to miss today's task.

I couldn't think of a better way to end this project and this week than spoiling my family. Today we treat our families. We act nice. We say nice. We do nice.

Yep, sometimes I need to be reminded. I need to stop and just let be. I need to smile and give the gift of whatever without holding it over anyone's head.

Tonight I get to spoil many. My normal family of 5 has multiplied to 9. My parents, sister, and her boyfriend are in town.  I haven't quite figured out how to spoil them but we will figure something out!

It's been a great week. I thank you all for joining me! I can't wait to see all your recaps! It's always fun to see how everyone completed their tasks and what reactions they received.



Thank you all for joining our group and the Thanks and Giving Project!

Here are the tasks we completed this week:

Day 1 (Nov.18):  Treat a stranger.

Day 2 (Nov.19): Send Handwritten notes.

Day 3 (Nov. 20): Treat A Neighbor.

Day 4 (Nov. 21): Leave messages of kindness.

Day 5 (Nov. 22): Treat Your Family.

Enjoy your Friday all!



Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I tried to complete all the tasks, but I definitely didn't get pictures of all if them. I like doing these kinds of things; I wish I could be more consistent with it.

    ReplyDelete