Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Favorite Blog

The blog world is a strange world. It only takes a matter of minutes to get sucked in. Whether you read one or 100, you probably understand what I mean. Somehow, someway, you start to feel a connection with certain bloggers. Their lives become an interest to you. Daily reading is a must. It all borders very closely to obsessive and creepy. Yet, it's completely acceptable in the blog world. I say ride this wave as long as we can until we're all get arrested or have restraining orders against us! Ok, no one wants that to happen. We will just stick to calling it Bloggy Love. Here are mine!

My number one favorite is the first blog I started reading. I stumbled across Erin's blog, Sunny Side Up, as I researched ideas for organizing my home. Erin is a master organizing. It didn't take long for me to get pulled into her life. I appreciate her honesty and candor. I love the energy she puts into her home, her marriage, and raising her children. I found myself strangely encouraged to be a better person from reading her blog. She has such an energy and enthusiasm for life. It's endearing.
Another thing I love is despite her popularity, Erin has always kept it about blog writing.

I am confident Erin's blog speaks for itself. Go have a look!

Sunny Side Up

A close second is this military spouse blog...

Website

I'm not sure how long I've been reading Kara's blog, Ramblings Of A Marine Wife, but I was hooked instantly.
After spending three years in Japan, I miss all it's wonderful quirky things.
This blog is full of pictures of Kara's adventures in Okinawa.
If you want to know what life in Japan is like for military families, Kara is spot on.
You go girl!


Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about feeling obsessive and creepy. But I love reading blogs! Speaking of organizing... have you ever read this blog: http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/
    It's one of my fav organizing blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's always nice to know someone appreciates all the stuff you write! As long as the rain holds off, I'm going exploring again today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a Coast Guard wife and mom to four, and am often alone with them thanks to the service ;) Glad to have found your blog!

    http://MyBabyBirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete