Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...24

Another Wednesday linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
I decided to pull out the animal print. It just wouldn't be right to get out of my comfort zone
without wearing this dress.

 Dress: Target
Sweater Tights: Target
Shoes: Me Too!

I bought this in October. Four months later, I decide to wear the dress.
Typically, these lengthy contemplations happen a lot. 
I'm breaking a very bad habit.

Nicole

Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // >
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. It's very cute on you Nicole!!! Great choice. Thanks for your visit to Ordinary Inspirations, it means a lot! Have a wonderful day!

    Traci Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! and I am completely jealous of your sunshine too, it's been raining here TOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same exact dress and I love it. I'm the same way, I'll buy something then wait to wear it like 4 months later. I always think I'm "saving" it for a "special" occasion lol Cheers for breaking habits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress, it looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress! I love leopard, and you look darling in that print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a flattering style on you! It makes your waist look tiny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look look fabulous and that dress is gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. first of all LOVE your hair in this picture, great waves and the dress compliments the color so well. nice work rocking leopard print!

    ReplyDelete