Thursday, October 25, 2012

Liebster Award


Randi from The Rodriguez Family has nominated me for the Liebster Award. This is my first nomination so it's a special one! This award is all about sharing a little more of me with you.



RULES:

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs!

11 Random Facts about Me…

*I am a creature of habit. When I find something I like, I stick with it.
*I have no self-control around donuts.
*I am scared of horses.
*I married my high school “sweetheart”.
*I cry when I get scared.
*I can’t eat at a new restaurant unless I research it on Yelp.com
*My #1 bucket list item is a trip to New York City.
*I am a little superstitious about completing the #1 on my bucket list.
*Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
*I am a Disney fanatic.   


Questions for Nominees
1) What's your favorite season? and why?
My favorite season is Fall. I love the warm days and cool nights, autumn leaves, sweaters & boots, high school football games & hot chocolate, Thanksgiving & Halloween. I always miss Iowa the most during the fall months.
2) What's your favorite beverage? Adult or non adult
I love coffee. However, I can’t handle caffeine so I have to limit myself. Which is really hard.
3) What's your tip for new bloggers?
Be confident in who you are and what you have to say. Somebody needs to hear what you have to say. Join a community through link ups. It's a great way to connect with other bloggers. In fact, I have a weekly Sunday Gratitude Link Up you can join!
4) What is one product you can't live without?
Honestly, I couldn’t live without toothpaste. Bumble & Bumble Straight is my must-have luxury item.
5) If you have children or pets - how did you come up with their names? If you don't have either, what are your future children/pet names?
Each child has a name from a baby book and a family name.
6) If you had a charity, what kind of charity would it be?
I would create a charity to help college students leaving the foster care system. The focus of the charity being support through letters/care packages. Sort of like Operation Christmas Child.
7) What is your favorite food?
Mexican food
8) How many pairs of shoes do you have?
Eight
9) Are you a twitter, facebooker or instagrammer? if you have all 3, which is your favorite?
I am so in love with Instagram right now. If you love it too, please follow me! The button is on the right hand side bar. I will follow back!
10) What is your favorite quote?
I have lots of favorite quotes. Some of my favorites are “Just Keep Swimming”-Dori, Little Nemo. “Keep Calm and Carry On”. And “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

My questions for the nominee:

What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
What is your favorite cereal?
Are you a warm weather or cold weather person?
Would you rather read a great book or watch a great movie?
Where in the United States would you like to spend your next long weekend?
What is your favorite blog to read?
What do you like most about that blog/blogger?
What would surprise your blog readers most to learn about you?
What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
What do you wish you were brave enough to do?
What article of clothing are you mostly likely to splurge on (i.e jeans, shoes, dresses, etc)?


I have nominated the following blogs for the Liebster Award:

Emily at Trailerhood Aristocrats (cute family blog)
Eve at The Japanese Life of a Military Wife (lots of pics/lots of adventures)
Sarah at Sarah SaturDIY (crafts)
Kimmie at Little Carrigans (another cute family blog)

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! thanks for joining! :) I love Thanksgiving the most too, New York is a must!!

    ReplyDelete