Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Stepping Away For A Few


Why the heck would a blogger do a media fast? It's like an oxymoron, right? I laugh myself but this is probably the best decision I could make. Here is how I got to this point.

As many of you know, our military guy is approaching retirement next year. After 20 years, we finally get to pick where we live. It's the weirdest best thing to ever happen to us in our adult life :) But, it's also probably the most difficult decision we are going to make. 

We have so many options on the table. And honestly, I keep adding more as I scroll through Facebook and Instagram. You all live some pretty great lives in some pretty great places. I could see our family there too. However, that isn't realistic and adding more places to the list isn't helping to narrow things down. 


Therefore, I am taking a break from all the media that I feel is contributing to my confusion. I want to gain a little clarity and be prayerful about it. Don't think for a second this isn't going to be a ginormous challenge for me. I rank right up there as the biggest Instagram and Bloglovin' lover in America :) At the end of this media fast, I hope best case scenario we have our forever home picked and worst case we have a united list of goals and ideals for our forever home. And a concise list of possibilities that we agree on :)

Until then, I will miss you!! Send all the positive vibes this way (because I won't be reading comments :( for awhile...unless I cave. Which I won't, so positive vibes please.

4 comments:

  1. Will miss you friend!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How exciting! I am looking forward to seeing where you end up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you sneak a peak...good luck choosing and looking forward to your return!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete