Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag June 2016

With May's glam bag AWOL, I was happy to see my pink mailer tucked safely in my mailbox. (Gotta love the problems a military PCS will cause.) The arrival of my GlamBag is always one of my favorite days of the month. I can't speak enough positive words about this subscription service. When I find something really great, I want the whole world to know! I'm not looking for the incentive of referring people, I just think it's a really great service that a variety of people would enjoy. I feel like I speak to the group that wants to wear makeup but feels a little overwhelmed with everything. That is how I felt. And I'm not a very experimental person if it means risking money and not being happy. That is why I love bloggers and Yelp and pretty much all social media. Let me learn from your experiences!

Anyways, the whole point of this post is to share what I got in my June Ipsy GlamBag....


You gotta love that makeup bag!! My five items inside were:

#1 Liptini Cream Lip Color in Pinktini
#2 Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Fireball (mauve/pink)
#3 12 Benefits Leave In Conditioner
#4 Seraphine Botanicals Blush in Happy Hibiscus 
#5 ColourPop Creme Gel Eyeliner in Swerve (black)



I've tried all the products this month. My favorite, Urban Decay eyeshadow. My least favorite: Liptini lip color. It just wasn't a quality product. 



I'm starting to get a pretty good collection of makeup items I use regularly from all these Glam bags. If you are interested in signing up, here is a referral link:


You don't have to use it :) Just in case you want to share the love. 

And here are my other glam bags from April, March, February, and January. 
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016

Are you an Ipsy subscriber? What was your favorite product this month?




3 comments:

  1. I love the eyeshadow! I stopped my subscription for a bit so I can use up the other products haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think about the ColourPop eyeliner? I like their lip products and their eye shadows so I've been thinking about checking out their liners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by subscription for a bit to save money, but I do love that eye shadow color!

    ReplyDelete