Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag February 2016

Yesterday I posted my Ipsy Glam Bag from January 2016 HERE. I figured I might as well post February's Ipsy bag as well. Have you been introduced to Ipsy Glam Bags? This post is my second glam bag from February 2016. After two shipments, I am still excited about this subscription service and all the great products I have received. The price is right too! $10 (plus tax) for 5 makeup or beauty items matched to your preferences and profile. 

The best part of Ipsy for me is having someone else find my makeup. I am out of my element when it comes to shopping for makeup. I tend to buy duds that don't work out. Honestly, $10 is not a big deal for the service I am receiving.  I highly recommend Ipsy. I have a referral link HERE if you would like to try. Referral links are more of a nicety than a necessity. I appreciate the gesture if you use my link. I'm none the wiser if you don't! 

 Another selling point for me is being able to divvy up the items with my daughter. We split the items in each glam bag.



#1 trestique Coral blush stick is my favorite in this delivery. I thought my face brightened up and possibly made me look more youthful?? I wish! But maybe.

#2 Elizabeth and James Nirvana for Her perfume. I love the scent. Light scent with a hint of vanilla.


#3 Cioccolato Foaming Body Scrub. Haven't taken the time to indulge but looks promising!


#4 The Balm Mary Lou Manizer eyeshadow (highlighter). 



#5 Luxie 221 Flat Definer Brush. Again, I will have to do some investigating to figure out how to use this brush. Any ideas?


February 2016 theme was #ipsypink. Are you tempted yet? Are you already receiving Ipsy glam bags? I'd love to hear what you think or your experiences.


Interested in seeing more of Ipsy Glam Bags?

January 2016 Ipsy Glam Bag

1 comment: