If I had gotten my sh*t together, then there would have been a letter. What would have been worthy of sharing with family and friends in that Christmas letter?
- One whole year at my current job - I started here but moved mid year to a new-to-me (unphotographed) site.
- We finally took time to go see the "trees"- now we want to do it again!!
- We celebrated our 15 year anniversary
- An unexpected but much needed trip to Iowa
- He left then came home again :) It was a shorty but felt terribly long at the time!
- Ky started high school, Zac middle school, and Derrick is still hanging at the elementary school. Big transitions for Ky and Zac (and parents) this year but they love it!
- The last few months have passed quickly. We look forward to a new year of adventures.
I hope everyone enjoys these last few days of 2014. Lots of celebration and family time will be happening for most of you. We are on winter break which means lots of free time! There are no plans to travel this Christmas. It's never easy to make that decision but as a military family it's one we make each holiday season. So if you are hanging with your extended family this year enjoy it just a little bit more for me ;) Because as much as they might drive you crazy, you'd miss it if it weren't so easy!