Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday...05

Another Wednesday is here again. Is there anyone out there who has the power to stop or even slow down time?? Summer is half over then it's back to school, schedules, and all the other blah stuff! I was definitely in 'dress' mode this week.


Dress- Ann Taylor Loft
Belt- H&M
Silver Bracelet- Ann Taylor Loft
Earrings- H&M



Goofy?!? I know but I am not good with poses.



Dress- Target
Belt- Ann Taylor Loft
Bracelet- H&M


Dress- Ann Taylor Loft
Sandals- MUDD

Thank you to The Pleated Poppy for hosting such a fun link up.


pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! You are going to go with me when I shop for Fall fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove the first outfit, so cute! :)

    i just stumbled upon your blog and love it! i'm your newest follower
    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the compliment and following the blog. I hope you find it entertaining. I made a stop at your blog too. You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your dresses! Especially that first one with the wide belt - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that black dress! so cute!! Stopping by from SITS. Thanks for visiting my blog! Cheers! ~S

    ReplyDelete